become a corporate placemaker
Yes, I want to be a part of Cleveland's transformation!
Redesigning Public Square. Creating public access to Cleveland's lakefront. Making Cleveland walkable, bikable, enjoyable, and accessible to those who live and work in Cleveland, and those we hope to bring to our changing city. All of these projects are part of LAND studio's public space vision.
With a gift of $1,000 or more, Corporate Placemakers are core supporters of LAND studio's work to transform our region. Our success is directly linked to the vision and generosity of the corporate community.
In addition to peace of mind gained through supporting the city's transformation agenda, we also offer Corporate Placemakers insider access, which comes with these benefits:
- Opportunity to meet local and national artists, architects and designers at exclusive events designed for our Corporate Placemakers
- Invitations to private networking events to meet like-minded professionals who also value participation on the civic agenda
- Behind-the-scenes tours of current project locations
- Access to LAND studio staff for presentations or discussions at your corporate functions, to engage your staff and clients in key developments in the city
- Use of LAND studio's Ohio City office space for corporate meetings
- Recognition in LAND studio's email newsletter, reaching 3,400 engaged and active citizens and on our website as a forward-thinking member of Cleveland's corporate community
Your sponsorship is tax-deductible and will support economic development throughout our region.
To learn more about LAND studio and the Corporate Placemaker program contact Megan Jones or 216.621.5413 ext. 120